Regular beauty facial massage is not only beneficial for skin but also for spirit and soul. Touch carries healing powers therefore through massage a therapist treats not only a person but the whole being. Massage should be part of any holistic treatments. It is the sense of wellbeing, mutual trust and intention that support healing and enjoyment of the treatment.
Massage requires time, preparation and proper attention so both the therapist and the client enjoy a session. For the therapist, it is important to be present and focused on the massage treatment. A warm and relaxed environment supports the massage experience and its benefits long time after the session has ended.
Facial massage involves a sequence of massage movements such as effleurage, petrissage, tapotement and vibrations. The therapist can adapt the massage movements to needs of a client according to their skin type and condition.
Facial Massage takes about 10 to 15 minutes of the whole beauty treatment.
The most common skin enemies
- Salt, sugar, processed food, alcohol, smoking
- Detergents and chemicals
- Poor quality of water
- Negative thoughts that can cause destructive behaviour
- Poor quality of air, air pollution, smog
- Stress, anxiety, lack of sleep
- Sedentary and indoor lifestyle
- Daily wearing of thick layers of make- up prevents skin from breathing, clogs pores
Benefits of the facial massage
- Approves the appearance and texture of the skin
- Aids the absorption of nutrients
- Regenerates skin cells
- Rebalances skin conditions
- Soften wrinkles and lines
- Encourages relaxation
- Reduces stress
- Relaxes muscles, increases circulation
- Encourages feeling of well-being and nurturing
Botanicals Skin Care Products – Facial Oils
Botanicals oils are easily absorbed into the skin. Their pleasant aroma works on emotional, spiritual and psychological levels. Botanicals oils help to increase circulation, hydration, and rejuvenate skin cells. On the emotional level, Botanicals oils enhance sense of well-being encourage relaxation and healing. Botanicals facial oils can help to restore elasticity, minimise wrinkles, fine lines and reduce puffiness.
Organic Facial Oil Mandarin and Chamomile: Botanicals blend of mandarin, chamomile and lavender helps to condition and tone the skin, whilst marigold and jojoba plump and hydrate
Rose and Camelia: Botanicals Rose and Camelia facial oil is ideal for mature and dry skin types.
To book a beauty facial massage or natural face lift massage please email us email@example.com