Abundantia Holistic Therapies is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Abundantia Holistic Therapies may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 21 May 2018.
What We Collect:
We may collect the following information:
- Personal Information that you choose to share with us when you register through Abundantia Holistic Therapes website to request our services
- subscribe to emails, newsletters and alerts and which you provide to us when using our services, including information entered into our booking platform and included your comments
- Testimonials or survey responses, comments and notes related to each of your healing sessions, private readings, workshops and classes in order to provide a high quality service so you benefit from all our services we provide
- Contact information, demographic information, or any other relevant information required prior your treatment that are specified in contraindication/consultation form as a part of pre-consultation
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
In the course of making a booking for your healing therapy, healing session, tarot or oracle cards readings, energy workshops and classes, belly dance workshops, you might voluntarily provide us with sensitive personal data if relevant to the service that you are requesting or reviewing (relating to your health, or related to your pre-consultation form that is required to check for any contraindications and aspects that require special care or attention to establish whether you are suited to the treatment).
Where you are utilising our Paypal online payment facility or a payment via a bank transfer, we may collect (via ourselves or our appointed payment processor either Paypal or a bank) details required to processed the payment such on a secure encrypted basis.
If you choose to communicate with us (for example, through abundantiaholistictherapies.co.uk, email, telephone, SMS, or social media) we will record the fact that you have contacted us and may retain the content of your communication, together with your contact details and our responses.
Please note that we may associate this information with your healing sessions, healing programmes, coaching sessions, booking workshops and private readings.
We also use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
To fulfil healing sessions, private readings and bookings, or take steps linked to healing sessions, private readings and bookings.
This is relevant where you request a service via abundantiaholistictherapies.co.uk; facebook; twitter; Pininterest; Instagram; Linkedin; Reiki pages, Yelp.co.uk; youtube and Vimeo services.
- Sending you information about your requested services (such as appointment reminders) by email, SMS, Facebook or other social media platform if this is what you have requested
- Facilitating your bookings and taking payments
- Responding to your questions and concerns
- Administering your account
If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving communications which Abundantia Holistic Therapies, sends you, you can do so by clicking the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of email communications which we send you or alternatively by contacting us email@example.com. In the case of email marketing please allow 48 business hours for your email address to be removed from our system.
Sharing Personal Information With Third Parties And Security
We treat the security and method of processing your Personal Information very seriously, and we will never sell your Personal Information under any circumstances.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email to
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please either email us or write to us at the firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.